The Detroit Public Library uses the MITN Purchasing Group to post and make available bids and solicitations to interested vendors.
Vendors interested in doing business with the Detroit Public Library (DPL) should register to receive direct access to Invitation for Bids, Request for Proposals, quotes, addenda and awards on www.MITN.info  (Michigan Intergovernmental Trade Network). For technical support or questions on using the MITN Bid System please call (800) 835-4603.
MITN is a centralized web-based system that provides a single point of contact and broader access to new business opportunities throughout our region.
The system provides the following benefits:
- 24-hour access to business opportunities
- Notification based upon the vendors designated product or service
- More reliable and timely delivery of notifications and documents
- Vendor managed registration system
Tips to be successful in the public sector:
- Thoroughly read and follow instructions to bidders
- Submit a complete bid or proposal response
- Be competitive
- Be on time (late bids are NOT accepted)
There are no bids at this time.
Documents and Resources
- DPL Purchase Order Terms and Conditions 
- City of Detroit Vendor Site 
- Non-Collusion Agreement 
- Protests, Disputes and Appeals Process 
- Contractor Insurance Requirements 
- Michigan Licenses and Certification Verification 
- W-9 Form 
- Responsible Contracting Evaluation 
- Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council 
- The Institute for Public Procurement (NIGP) 
Mike Rangos, MBA, CPPO
Office: (313) 481-1325
Mobile: (313) 269-2148
Office: (313) 481-1327